Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tricks Yogurt Games Is Yogurt Good For You Even If You're Lactose Intolerant?

Is yogurt good for you even if you're lactose intolerant? - tricks yogurt games

I'm lactose intolerant, he learned a year ago, when the milk go crazy from my bowels. But now I know gastrointestinal problems such as irregularities and wants, whether the yogurt could help to clarify, my heart and makes me regular. I have IBS, but comes only in times of stress. Who knows if the yogurt will do the trick too?

5 comments:

Grant Michols said...

Yes, but, like the yogurt you choose.
I am also lactose intolerant .. but .. not only with milk or cream cheese.

I suggest you buy Danone and Yoplait yogurt with active cultures!
They add, "good bacteria" for your intenstinal coating, which help to "help a little bit longer to digest lactose.

I eat yogurt almost every day, and it helps me. I hope I can tolerate yogurt.
Best of luck.

unhuman said...

Yogurt does not matter, a kind of yogurt can cause intestinal crazy. Yoghurt will not solve the problem of IBS, eating more carbs / meat / Lemu may help to eat a regular schedule is also good.

I eat plain yogurt and helps regulate me.

Ashleigh H said...

I think you can do so much as not eating it too. My aunt is lactose intolerance and eat yogurt. I think it depends on you.

vertical... said...

Not if you are lactose intolerant.

Makenzie said...

if not intolerant lctose Ure

Post a Comment