Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mattress Covers For Moving Mattress Warranty - Covered By Retailer Or Manufacturer?

Mattress Warranty - covered by retailer or manufacturer? - mattress covers for moving

My husband and I bought a new mattress that comes tomorrow, and I have the warranty information. However, and I have a question I was wondering if anyone knew ... We bought a mattress Englishman with a guarantee of 15 years, it is covered by the manufacturer (wherever we move, we fall) or (by the distributor only in this area is)?

I call them tomorrow, but I'm curious. :)

Thank you!

3 comments:

sweetie p said...

The manufacturer offers a guarantee.

chillin said...

It is a manufacturer's guarantee, it should be covered wherever you go.

Christy said...

You need some kind of 30, 60 or 90 days have warranty with the retailer. The 15-year warranty covered by the manufacturer.

Post a Comment