Monday, January 4, 2010

Pros And Cons Of Loans What Are The Pros And Cons Of Going To College For A Theater Degree?

What are the pros and cons of going to college for a theater degree? - pros and cons of loans

Hello, I want to go to NYU's Tisch School of the Arts and major in drama. Although I think if I accepted to a large double bed in international business (I already know the requirements to become a double major at NYU) to the pros and cons of know After studying drama. What work can I do after the studies? I want to go to the theater because I am an actress. Thank you.

2 comments:

mintchip... said...

The last thing I heard that you can not go both Stern and table. You can ask a school at NYU. They had to do two things to the main subjects. Someone must have given some misinformation. My daughter has a BFA from NYU table. Do not let my daughter at the rear of a small or even training in this school. I wanted to go to small businesses.

Bored Again said...

There is very limited and would have difficulty in finding a job, but since you get a degree in business plan, so you would probably be good not only be based on the measures is a very difficult area, and most people do not.

Post a Comment