Wednesday, January 20, 2010

American Green Card American Green Card Application With British Criminal Record?

American Green card application with British criminal record? - american green card

I would try to get a U.S. green card, so you can go to England, United Kingdom, the United States. I have a criminal record, but not pay for a ticket and took office, the inspector of railways in England. I received a civilian service of 70 hours. Can anyone tell me where I am from obtaining a green card or give me a website, a useful link where I can find this information is prohibited.

2 comments:

candy g said...

the thing is actually how they intend to obtain a green card? or have you: get a visa to visit here.

The most important are the prohibition of drugs and crimes of violence, which is presented to them.

miss lady said...

You can simply come and say u want a green card and the people. Even people who are denied Holy sperm. and it depends on how we do not read the disk, but the USCIS request your records Crimnal their country. The worth trying a new beginning

Post a Comment