Saturday, February 6, 2010

Humpty Dumpty Chips Sending A Maine Gift Basket. Any Ideas?

Sending a Maine gift basket. Any ideas? - humpty dumpty chips

I'm sending my friend in Houston, Texas, a box full of goodies from Maine. They have never been to Maine. The problem is that I have a few ideas of what you send. I send me:

Whoopie Pie
Humpty Dumpty chips
Moxie Soda
Green Mountain Coffee
Blueberry / cranberry candy, popsicles, lobster
Local newspapers in Maine

I try to send some gifts from Maine only. My friend has two children, 3 and 1 years. I try to send one or two things in the box. Do you have any other ideas what I can send? Thanks

2 comments:

wolfkiss said...

http://mainegoodies.com/

David said...

Lollipops Moose, Moose Nuggets, log cabin incense burner passenger airbag taste balsamic vinaigrette Blueberry Maple everyone!

We have the same task for the parents in Wisconsin

Post a Comment