Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Clonazepam Weaning Off How Should I Taper Clonazepam?

How should I taper clonazepam? - clonazepam weaning off

I'm 35, and 12 courses of ECT 8 years. I do not do drugs and drink only occasionally. PMHx: Seizures X 3 (distance ~> 6 and rear), otherwise healthy.

This take it for depression and anxiety:

Wellbutrin XL 150 mg q am
Prozac 20 mg q am
Clonazepam 0.5 mg qh 3, 4 a.m. to 3 p.m. @ HS prn (5 mg per day)
LYRICA 75 mg q hs (anxiety + depression)
Pramipexole 0.50 mg q hs (for SSRI sexual side effects)
Seroquel 75 mg q HS (for insomnia)

I would like to take many medications - women face when I say ... have suffered and are expensive, twice the withdrawal * (* of clonazepam after the terrible experience required 2 days)

The best way to go for clonazepam weaning from the lot?

PleASE answer only if you know. I am a busy with a stressful job with many obligations.

No comments:

Post a Comment